Univision Los Angeles is seeking an APC Operator with skills in broadcast/media management and technical operations.
- Coding and technical execution of local news and programming utilizing Ross Overdrive
- Provide direction to talent and other production crew members.
- Knowledge of control room production within a 24-hour news cycle including Robo-Cam Operation and Lighting Operation.
- Knowledge of Inbound feed management, prep/processing, and routing (Microwave & Satellite) – Avid Capture Recording Equipment.
- Technical Direct Live Show – Knowledge of Ross switcher, Ross Overdrive and Avid ecosystem.
- Studio Control Operation – Knowledge of Vizrt Graphics Operation Software
- Communication with all departments at station, master control operations hub and sat ops centers
- Direct all elements of on-air elements, audio, and video of a station television program or segment
- Blocking, coding of rundown and production execution of a newscast, pre-recorded show, live cut-ins, pre-recorded cut-ins and station ID’s
- Required to have the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment and demonstrate ability to remain calm under pressure and think critically.
- Applicant must be able to work with newsroom computers systems and applications used for producing segments, Non-linear Editing – Knowledge of Avid Media Composer and Media Central editing software and basic programs: Inews, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Numbers and Keynote.
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with Colleagues, Producers, Talent and Managers.
- Exceptional Team player who displays a positive and proactive work ethic and can work effectively under tight deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have minimum of three years of Industry experience and understanding of Television Production.
- High School diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred. Technical school acceptable
- Exceptional organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Process & detail oriented
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org