Univision, the largest Hispanic content company in the U.S., is seeking an Internal Communications Manager to join its Communications team, a collaborative group that works in partnership with numerous divisions throughout the Company and is committed to excellence. This department includes both internal and external functions. Internal communications is responsible for communicating to employees through a range of written and visual materials while the external function leverages media outlets and third-party organizations to position Univision and its portfolio of assets with clients, key influencers and stakeholders.
- Support team on distribution of internal materials; maintain distribution lists and email inboxes.
- Craft employee engagement campaigns that resonate and build excitement and support for key business areas and initiatives.
- Develop and edit written materials, including memos, blog posts, video scripts, talking points.
- Oversee Company intranet on SharePoint including review of submitted materials from internal stakeholders, posting/updating content, create or oversee creation of visuals and written content, troubleshoot issues in tandem with IT department, track usage and engagement and report key learnings.
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to compile information and recommend strategies and best practices around employee communications and engagement.
- A good grasp of narrative, awareness of audiences, exceptional attention to detail, forward thinker who can work both collaboratively with team members and autonomously.
- Strong executive presence and ability to gain confidence and trust from senior leaders.
- Highly organized multitasker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A strategic and critical thinker who can dually focus on details as well as the broader picture.
- Creative thinker with exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft tools including SharePoint and Stream.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience engaging a broad cross-section of internal and external stakeholders.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org