Univision is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant responsible for providing confidential, high-level assistance to various within our dynamic and growing media organization. The Executive Assistant will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks and provide support in a one-on-one working relationship with each executive. This individual must be proactive, resourceful and enjoy working in a results-driven environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizations skills. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Manage multiple competing priorities daily and execute within set guidelines, take initiative to assist as issues arise and find/propose solutions to problems as they arise.
- Respond to requests for information from external and internal sources, communicating in a professional manner.
- Receive and screen communications including telephone calls, e-mail messages, and use independent judgment to discern issues that require priority attention.
- Maintain discretion regarding confidential information that passes through the office of the President.
- Organize and maintain filing system and order office supplies.
- Coordinate team calendar, meeting locations, meals and dinners for department off-sites and meetings.
- Maintain trackers and project management systems up to date.
- Maintain an extremely active calendar of appointments, extensive travel arrangements and detailed itineraries for travel, meetings, agendas, and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
- Compose and prepare correspondence (presentations, memos, emails) on request.
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point) Adobe, Social Media web platforms.
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Media/Entertainment industry experience is a plus.
- Proactivity and openness to working in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Thorough and exhibit an ability to see projects/tasks through to completion
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com