Univision is seeking an Account Coordinator within the Consumer and Corporate Marketing team in Miami, Florida. Univision is currently seeking a highly-motivated individual for the position of Account Coordinator. The Consumer and Corporate Marketing team is Univision’s centralized marketing organization. It is responsible for the creative strategy and execution of all promotional and revenue generating inventory across all of Univision’s platforms, spanning linear television, radio and digital. Under direct guidance and supervision of the Account Manager, this individual will be responsible for providing support to The Agency. The Account Coordinator supports senior client services staff and coordinates with internal resources to help meet analytical, strategic and reporting needs for our internal and external partners.
- Provide day-to-day coordination of account activities from beginning to end under supervision of Account Manager
- Coordinate meetings and calls and distribute notes for the client services team.
- Leads and supports projects by managing timelines, processing job orders and working collaboratively to meet Client deliverables in addition to internal deliverables
- Assists in proofing and compiling materials for internal and Client meetings
- Supports Account Manager and Account Executives on opening and tracking of all jobs directed to Traffic, Creative, Media, Broadcast and Social Media teams
Track production budgets, including estimates and actuals
- Act as the first point of contact for general client inquiries
- Account Coordinator assists with multiple projects at one time, ranging from smaller tactical assignments to supporting complex, integrated campaigns
- Assist in presentation creation and contribute to macro-level trend analysis.
- Update tickets within the company’s project management system and liaise with the Data and Analytics team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide support to account managers and senior staff as assigned.
- Compile the campaign deck presentations to Senior Leadership
- Coordinates, activates and communicates relevant project information to the team to ensure that the outcome addresses the Client’s business requirements
- Past exposure to advertising, marketing, Digital, Social, OOH, print and emerging communication outlets.
- Ability to be collaborative and work in a fast-paced, production environment and to multi-task appropriately
- Self-starter who is not afraid to take initiative in refining and developing internal processes designed to improve efficiency and/or to help manage internal resources more effectively
- Lead within team and cultivate a culture of excellence, accountability and one-team mentality.
- Must be customer service and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Possess/portrays a strong positive, professional attitude at all times and work effectively in a team environment
- Proactivity and excellence are expected at all times .
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of team
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook with the ability to learn new software & operating systems
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- College internship with exposure to Agency & Account Services highly preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org