Job Advert Summary An opportunity has become available within our operations for an experienced General Worker who will be based at on of our contract. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further details of the available position.
- Check each compartment and verify that each compartment is completely empty prior to loading.
- Once the loading operation is complete the compartment doors needs to be secured by the truck assistant.
- Ensure trailer compartments have been flushed (cleaned) prior to moving from bovine to poultry/swine feed deliveries.
- Personnel may not wander off between the houses before or after discharging feed and must remain at the vehicle at all times.
- Maintain proper company image in transit and at customer premises (e.g. proper equipment maintenance and attire).
- Ensure samples are taken to the farm with each order delivered.
- Ensure correct feed is loaded from the appropriate bin, close bin and visually check the quality of the feed.
- After filling each compartment the driver slowly moves the vehicle forward so that the next compartment lines up beneath the loading outlet. Extreme care must be taken to ensure that the assistant is securely positioned.
- General housekeeping of wash bay facility
- Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
- During loading ensure that each compartment is not in danger of overflowing.
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Medically fit
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bronkhorstspruit, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com