Website United Rentals
This Jobsfunter Listing is about United Rentals in Eugene, OR 2022
About the job
Great Company. Great People. Great Opportunities.
As Branch Manager at United Rentals, you’ll be the leader of a major business enterprise. You’ll have the opportunity to hire and motivate an amazing team in various roles, from sales and service to maintenance and drivers. You’ll ensure enthusiastic and informed customer service. And you will build a profitable location with your business and management skills, ambition and competitive spirit.
Sound challenging and fun? Consider getting on the management track at United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world. We’ll provide the tools, the technology and the support you need to do the job right. You’ll be proud of your employees, your branch and the work we all do in providing the equipment that helps build our communities.
Additional Duties Include The Following
- Manage overall branch operations to ensure safety, productivity, customer service and profitability
- Oversee sales efforts and business initiatives
- Prepare reports, including profit and loss statements, monthly operating reviews, yearly budgets and other reports detailing operational status
- Manage personnel matters
- Oversee all safety matters, including audits, safety training, OSHA compliance, DOT regulations and drug and alcohol testing
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 5 years of successful business management experience with profit and loss responsibility at a branch or other individual profit center
- An understanding of business accounting principles and budget preparation
- Strong sales and customer service experience required, outside sales experience preferred
- Effective leadership, motivational, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience in the equipment rental industry preferred
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What’s in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
- Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select provinces
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Company: United Rentals
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Eugene, OR
Application Deadline: N/A