Website United Rentals
This Jobsfunter Listing is about United Rentals in San Jose, CA 2022
About the job
Great Company. Great People. Great Opportunities.
As an Equipment Associate at United Rentals, you will perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure smooth branch operation. Your primary objective will be to provide labor assistance to service technicians, sales staff and other branch personnel engaged in meeting the needs of customers.
Your strong work ethic, reliability and positive attitude will make you an asset to our branch and entire organization. If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world’s largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement opportunities.
Additional Duties Include The Following
- Check equipment for damage, hours used, mileage and fuel level upon return to
- Inspect rental equipment for safety decals, safety compliance, and ensure that equipment is in good working order
- Clean all equipment and maintain a clean work area
- Load and unload rental equipment, and prepare equipment for rental
- Checkout and demonstrate equipment for customers as well as drive a delivery truck to pick-up and drop-off equipment
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Effective communication, multi-tasking and strong teamwork skills
- Diligent attention to safety
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What’s in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
- Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select provinces
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Company: United Rentals
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: N/A