Website United Healthcare
In this position you’ll play an important and unique role in a high volume, focused and performance-driven support center where the goal is always to effectively resolve advanced technical issues and enhance the customer experience. This is no small opportunity. This is where you can bring your passion for resolving the toughest of issues and driving strategic relationships with a variety of stakeholders while building your career.
- Work with all relevant stakeholder groups to identify root cause on major issues, tailor messaging for executive/client audiences. Identify and drive future prevention opportunities.
- Responsible for staying current on industry and Rally product changes, identifying and assessing impacts to client configurations and communicating/mitigating to multiple stakeholder groups including client directly when needed
- Provides leverage point for internal client and product teams to bring together resources and resolve highly escalated, time sensitive or complex issues.
- Establish strong working relationships with all cross-functional stakeholder groups including engineering, product management, IT, client teams, reporting, eligibility, marketing, third party vendors and any other teams needed to achieve objectives
- Educates client team members on product functionality, how client requirements/configurations are/are not supportable and how they translate into the actual consumer and consumer support experiences. Attend config reviews and ensure client/product specific information is updated for all levels of the support organization. Consistently monitor for changes impacting the effectiveness or operations of the group and adjust process, documentation or communication as needed
- Proactively manages issue queues across the support organization for assigned client groups, drives resolution or further escalation of lagging cases
- Accountable for status and resolution of the most complex and visible issue escalations, at times participating in war rooms or communicating status on an hourly basis until resolution – including both global and client-specific multi-member impacting issues
- Monitor client-specific NPS for trends and identification/driving of improvement opportunities
- Strong political and situational awareness, ability to navigate difficult conversations with a variety of stakeholders at all levels of the enterprise
- Strong leadership ability – meaning the confidence to take risks, make mistakes, learn from them, and help others do the same
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Aptitude to design, understand and modify business support processes to meet important challenges
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Self-motivated, organized, passionate and humble.
- Ability to manage workload independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with quickly changing priorities
- Business process minded with strong client engagement/consumer experience skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Deep and broad knowledge of all operational business functions of a healthcare consumer/client/product support center
- 1+ years data analytics or trend identification/analysis experience
- High School Degree/GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of client management, product management or advanced technical support experience
- Experience presenting confidently to all levels of leadership or stakeholder groups
Company: United Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org