Website United Ground Express
As a Compliance Coordinator of Financial Controls, the primary purpose of this position is to establish and maintain back office financial controls and self-audit procedures as outlined by Mainline United Internal Audit. The position requires the applicant to be detailed oriented, highly organized, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as relates to internal and external customers and employees.
- Accurate tracking and reporting of accountable and controllable documents;
- Completion of the Self Audit Questionnaires;
- Bag waiver oversight and replacement baggage inventories;
- Preparation of the daily sales report and verification of station cash deposits;
- Maintenance of key and safe access;
- Creation and oversight of Airport and Emergency response plans and
- Printing reviewing and comparing the CSV, ETC and Over-sale reports;
- Other audits and reports that may be assigned.
- High level of ownership and accountability.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess and maintain a valid US state driver’s license. (Suspended, expired, revoked or denied licenses are not valid.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Enthusiastic about aviation industry.
- Must be able to perform well in high-pressure situations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous service related experience helpful (retail, hospitality, etc.)
Company: United Ground Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com