Website United Ground Express
As part of our ramp crew, you’ll be in constant motion as you take on many assignments like loading and unloading aircraft cargo, moving baggage to and from terminals, and marshalling aircraft. It’s a varied job that can be fun and fast-paced.
- You’ll need a commitment to safety at all times, including an attention to detail and your surroundings
- You should be committed to caring for our equipment, aircraft, and bags as if they were your own (passengers can see you!) and providing excellent customer service for your fellow UGE employees
- You will be working outside in all kinds of weather, as flying never steps because it rains, snows or is too hot
- You must love physical activity, as you will be lifting as many as 100 items per flight, some weighing as much as 70 lbs
- As you gain seniority, you can trade days with colleagues, pick up extra hours and have more control over your schedule
- Punctuality and reliability are essential – we’ve got flight schedules to meet!
- Since this is a union job based on seniority, you will be assigned your initial schedule to meet our needs at the airport
- You must be available for day and night shifts, weekends and holidays
- You will be required to work mandatory overtime, when necessary
Company: United Ground Express
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org