Website United Ground Express
Coordinates and communicates employee work assignments based on the immediate and consistently changing needs of the operation to ensure proper placement of personnel and meet performance expectations.
- Communicate work assignments in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain open and timely communication with operational management.
- Project a positive image and respond to inquiries in a courteous manner.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Receive and respond to telephone and radio calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Complete daily reporting thoroughly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate employee work assignments and locations based on operational needs.
- The ability to understand and communicate verbal and written instructions in English
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
- Must complete all training and maintain certification through employment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Flexible schedule availability to support a 24 hours per day 7 days per weeks operational schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
- Must complete a criminal background check.
- Must be detail-oriented and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience with MS Office Applications
- Must have reliable transportation and a working telephone number
- Previous radio/phone dispatch experience preferred
- Previous airport and/or customer service experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Company: United Ground Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org