Website United Airlines
Technical Operations is the maintenance, repair and overhaul division of United. The department includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
- Responsible for the guiding and assisting of emergency medical and/or fire department personnel to areas of need
- Guarding or inspecting as required of any property, instrument, facility or vehicle while on Company premises
- Other duties involving internal security and the protection of premises, and may include the staffing of control centers, as designated by the Company
- Patrolling of designated areas and may include the accomplishment to notify rounds by turning keys in the appropriate receptacle(s)
- Protecting against and reporting to the Company as required any act of sabotage, destruction of, damage to or theft of property or facilities, or work in process or any threat of sabotage, destruction of, damage to or theft of property of facilities, or dangerous conditions or irregularities discovered or observed and taking necessary safe-guarding steps when practicable, and assisting in apprehending the guilty party or parties
- Company required guarding and protecting of gates, entrances, buildings, facilities and other designated posts in and about premises designated by the Company
- Inspecting and recording as required of parcels and containers being carried on or off such premises by employees and non-employees
- Acceptable driving record
- Must be able to work outdoors in all temperatures and weather conditions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass an FAA background check clearance
- Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license
- Must be able to work during day and night shifts, weekends, and holidays; mandatory overtime may be required based on operational need.
- A valid security guard registration (Guard Card)
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED/equivalent
- Industrial security experience and police/military background preferred.
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com