Warehouse Teammate-Shipping (weekend Fri-Sun) Vacancies in Under Armour Sparrows Point, MD
Website Under Armour
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Under Armour in Sparrows Point, MD 2022
About the job
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The position of Warehouse Teammate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the picking, packing, scanning of orders, receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for customer delivery. Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintains clean shipping supply area; complies with UA procedures, policies and regulations as required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
May include the following.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust and mop.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Retrieve and place merchandise in trailers, pallet locations, and pallet racks.
- Assists with the development of efficient space planning for storage areas. Utilizes hand-held computers to receive daily tasks.
- Picking, pulling, and packaging of orders.
- Processing and shipping of orders.
- Consistently at work and on time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And / Or Experience
- High School diploma (or GED), or equivalent years of experience.
- 6 months warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management and mathematical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliability and dependability are essential.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions. Ability to read and comprehend work-related information. Ability to effectively communicate and respond to questions from managers, teammates, etc. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the teammate is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, frequently above shoulders; and talk or hear. The teammate regularly is required to stand, walk, climb, bend at the waist, and stoop. The teammate is occasionally required to sit.
The teammate may frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Frequent lifts may be floor-to-waist; waist-to-shoulder. Occasionally, the teammate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Rarely, the teammate may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds overhead. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a teammate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The essential functions of the job are usually performed indoors, in an environmentally controlled facility and will occasionally work outdoors, including during both hot and cold weather. The teammate will work near or with moving mechanical equipment (forklifts, overhead conveyors, etc.). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
No relocation provided.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here.
Company: Under Armour
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level · Requires working Weekends
Job Location: Sparrows Point, MD
Application Deadline: N/A