This Jobsfunter Listing is about ULTRARED in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Ultra Red consisting of top-notch security researchers and software developers, building revolutionary products in the cyber security realm.
We are seeking a passionate senior security researcher with experience in Python to join our team.
In your role as a security researcher, you would be responsible for scanning the web for vulnerabilities in a wide range of target types (e.g. websites, Windows \ Linux \ iOS machines, routers, printers, scanners, smartphones, IOT devices, Scada systems) and developing POCs that exploit them.
In your role as a Python software developer, you would be responsible for proper development and integration of the former into our system. You will also take part in developing new system features from scratch as well as help improving and maintaining existing ones.
● 3+ years in a red team
Emphasis on Reconnaissance, Resource Development, Initial Access and Execution (MITRE ATT&CK)
Experience with a wide range of target types that is not solely web \ application oriented
● 1+ years experience with Python
● Experience writing new PoC code for exploits and adapting existing ones
● Deep knowledge of networking fundamentals and protocols (ARP, IPv4/v6, ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS, BGP)
● Independent, creative and self-motivated team player with passion for constant learning and improvement
● Good English (reading and writing)
● Experience establishing and utilizing anonymity chains (e.g. TOR, proxychains, Ngrok, dedicated ad-hoc solution, etc.)
● Familiarity with cyberspace search engines (e.g. Shodan, Censys, ZoomEye, BinaryEdge)
● Familiarity with cyber attack attribution methodologies
● Penetration testing experience
● Blue team experience
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A