This Jobsfunter Listing is about UBS in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker? Do you want to play a key role in driving change?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Project Officer to:
- Provide PMO support to deliver the strategically aligned book of work in the Data Management Office
- Deliver timely and concise reporting to enable senior management and stakeholders to make effective decisions for the area
- Support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures and tools
- Build reporting to benefit our stakeholders and inform decisions
- Oversee the quality of, and manage, the department action, decision and RAID logs
You’ll be working in the Group Data Management team in London. Group Data Management Office is a Center of Expertise within the Chief Digital and Information Office organization. We partner across the firm to deliver on the Group-wide mandate to ensure robust governance over the collection, propagation, quality and usage of the firm’s most critical data. We have approximately 200 people with a global reach, with teams in the United Kingdom, India, United States and Switzerland.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- Worked in a similar position before, with an understanding of project governance and controls
- Experience in an environment where no two days are the same
- Great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A