This Jobsfunter Listing is about UBS in Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about security and internet technologies? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? We are looking for someone like that to:
- design, engineer, deploy and maintain global data protection at rest and on the move solutions within UBS.
- consult on Data Protection topics for development teams.
- cooperate closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support teams and IT Business Analysts.
- perform installations on test environments and manage installation orders to production.
- provide consultancy and support to project team with regards to technical questions.
- maintain documentation relevant to operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.) and share your knowledge among the team.
As an expert in security and internet technologies, you’ll be part of our team in Herzliya Pituach and working closely with the internal project team. Team is divided between Zurich, Wroclaw and Herzliya Pituach. We integrate and enable data protection products (Microsoft ADRMS, IQP, AIP) in a demanding and exciting global environment.
- at least 4-5 years of systems engineering experience i.e. system design, implementation and packaging. We are seeking an engineer who can work with developers to build common solutions from 3rd party vendors packages and create a platform on packages
- we work within an Agile environment so any Agile methodology experience is an advantage
- advanced experience with Windows Server
- great shell scripting skills (VBA, Powershell, etc.)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- good understanding of web-based solutions architecture concepts
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection Experience
- a plus is Microsoft IQP and ADRMS products
- ability to work in a global team that spans across locations
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A