It’s important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
- We’re building a new IT Procurement team and capability. We are looking for talented people who would like to take an exciting next step in their career. This is an amazing opportunity where you will be working in a fast-paced environment, responsible for deciding the most effective way of buying IT goods and services, at the best price from our third-party suppliers.
- A team player with passion and enthusiasm for your work
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills
- A problem-solver
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Energetic, resilient and adaptable, able to effectively operate in dynamic, fast paced environments
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in a Sourcing, Procurement or Category Manager role, ideally in the tech space
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com