At TSB, we’re all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.
- The jobholder will be responsible for managing the CDD team, including the coordination of projects and resources to ensure customers are provided with a high-quality cost-efficient service, contributing to the effective leadership of team members and the strategic direction of the Business Banking, whilst protecting TSB and its members from all types of financial crime, including money laundering, terrorist financing, tax evasion and bribery and corruption.
- Effective working knowledge of the UK’s Legislative and FC regulatory framework to help support improvements to the customer journey.
- Ability to create robust Management Information (MI) to manage CDD operations and presenting reports at senior management forums, escalating trends and capacity restrictions.
- Delivering professional & efficient training to direct reports and/or their teams to sustain a high-performance culture.
- Capability to identify and address operational risks including backlogs and high priority remediation, demonstrating the ability to plan, manage and deliver to completion, providing updates and forecasts to senior management as requested.
- Driving continuous improvements across process, workflow, and service level agreements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to communicate with senior management and key stakeholders, raising awareness of financial crime concerns and communicating complex issues succinctly.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com