At TSB, we’re all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.
- The core purpose of the role is to assist the bank in meeting its requirements under data protection and privacy regulations including the Data Protection Act 2018, the UK GDPR and the EU GDPR, and e-Privacy regulations. The Data Privacy Analyst supports the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by monitoring and reporting on a number of data privacy related controls and metrics, and advising on best practice in the use of personal data by the bank.
- Be a strong team player, combined with the confidence and experience to manage matters on own initiative.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Produce dashboards and input to reports to support the DPO with monitoring data privacy compliance across the bank.
- Review management information that evidences the state of compliance of TSB’s data protection and data privacy activities and identify any causes for concern, informing/ updating the DPO as necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be an experienced subject matter expert for privacy and data protection matters across the bank.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org