At TSB, we’re all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.
- Financial Crime Operations are responsible for protecting TSB and its customers from financial crime, including money laundering, terrorist financing, sanctions and bribery & corruption. As a Team Manager in our CDD team, you will be responsible for managing a team of Financial Crime Analysts who complete EDD and ODD reviews of Retail customers and PEPs.
- A strong communicator with ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail and skills in presenting clear concise information to Senior Managers and Head of Function.
- Great organizational skills, with ability to manage and balance workload with conflicting priorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of acting as an escalation point for EDD/ODD queries and coaching team members to upskill financial crime knowledge and is preferable.
- Financial Crime qualification is preferable (eg ICA or ACAMs).
- Financial Crime experience essential – minimum of two years’ experience in EDD/ODD for Retail customers and PEPs required.
- Experience of translating Financial Crime Policies/Standards on a risk based and proportionate basis is preferable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org