RN – Neuro Medical Surgical vacancy in TriStar Skyline Medical Center Nashville, TN
Website TriStar Skyline Medical Center
This Jobsfunter Listing is about TriStar Skyline Medical Center in Nashville, TN 2022
About the job
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center.
Some Of Our Unique Benefits We Offer Include
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Skyline Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a (Days) Registered Nurse for our 3rd Floor Neuro Medical Surgical unit to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will assess plans and evaluate the patients care needs and will carry out physician orders.
- You will administer prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- You will monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- You will instruct and educate patients and families as part of part of a Multidisciplinary Care Planning team.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee’s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Registered Nurse from accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure with Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- One year of clinical nursing experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Company: TriStar Skyline Medical Center
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Application Deadline: N/A