Website Trident Seafoods
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Trident Seafoods in Greater Seattle Area 2022
About the job
Trident Seafoods was founded over 40 years ago and we are proud to have grown to be the largest vertically integrated seafood company in North America. We are a family-owned company with over 9,000 employees worldwide. Trident Seafoods is based out of Seattle, but has processing plants across the United States, Europe, Japan, and China. The real heartbeat of Trident Seafoods, however, is its access to the natural resources in the remote coastal communities of Alaska. We have a unique heritage, talented employees and a company culture founded on the “can do” spirit. Trident believes that our employees are the most foremost reason for our success, allowing us to be the leader in the Seafood industry.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for supporting the recruiting efforts for full-time positions within Trident Seafoods Corporation, for requisition-based roles (out of Trident’s Support Center in Seattle, WA, additional facilities across the Lower 48, or Alaska Operations facilities). This includes partnering with the Recruiting team to coordinate the selection and interview process, develop candidate reporting, manage candidate data, implement candidate generation strategies and offer letters. This position will create efficient support for the recruiting process while identifying continuous improvement areas with processes and programs as Trident continues to grow.
- Coordinates candidate interviews, interview feedback, debriefs, and travel
- Posts requisitions and updates candidate tracking in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Ensures that candidate applicant data is compliant with OFCCP.
- Develops and maintains candidate tracking reports. Produces and presents ad hoc talent acquisition reports to support business line data activity reporting needs.
- Identifies candidate generation strategies, such as branding to social media, job fairs, job boards, etc.
- Assists with sourcing and candidate pre-screening.
- Organizes, implements, and attends recruiting events.
- Partners with Recruiting team to generate offer letters and closing of candidates.
- Crafts an excellent candidate experience for prospective employees.
- Manages the pre-employment process and ensures all items are completed timely.
- Performs orientation duties for newly hired employees, creating a welcoming experience.
- Identifies areas of opportunity and strategies within the recruiting process to contribute to Trident’s growth and success.
- Manages and participates in special projects and recruiting initiatives.
- Performs additional or similar duties as directed.
- Acquires knowledge of Trident’s Environmental and Safety Policies by completing required training programs and performing designated work activities in accordance with training and procedures/work instructions.
- Notifies designated personnel of any environmental or safety incidents or risks not previously documented, in accordance with Environmental Awareness and/or safety trainings.
- Minimum 2+ in-house recruiting and/or human resources coordinator experience or 5+ years of administrative coordination required.
- Project Management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High Proficiency in Excel. Ability to build pivot tables.
- Familiarity with ATS systems.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with great attention to detail.
- Proven use of good judgment and handling of confidential information.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- High level of technical savvy.
Company: Trident Seafoods
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Greater Seattle Area
Application Deadline: N/A