Website Trek Bicycle
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Trek Bicycle in Columbia, MD 2022
About the job
A Bit About Us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Job LocationTrek Store Columbia Maryland
As Sales Manager, you’ll lead the charge for your shop’s daily sales activities on everything from fulfilling e-commerce orders to merchandising. You’ll set the standard for how your shop is remembered by your customers, and you’ll set an example for other employees by creating an amazing cycling experience for everyone who walks through your doors.
This position requires a contagious enthusiasm and the know-how to translate it into sales. The ultimate goal? Build a community of dedicated clients who know you’re the shop they can trust for awesome service.Job Description
Sales & E-Commerce = 70%
- Actively lead all store sales activities including customer engagement, Daily Task List completion, and sales monitoring.
- Monitor and fulfill all e-Comm sales relating to your store’s inventory, including order & shipment notifications, packing and shipping, and returns and exchanges.
Training = 15%
- Organize and participate in all sales employees training through targeted role plays, secret shop results, observing customer interactions, and more.
- Ensure all sales employees complete and implement learnings from Trek University courses, Dave Mitchell sales training material, and any other useful educational tools.
Merchandising = 10%
- Maintain all aspects of store merchandising according to Visual Merchandising Directive, including product placement, price auditing, and product re-stocking.
Product & Promotions = 5%
- Work with the Store Manager to research new products to carry in stores.
- Work with the Retail Marketing to plan promotional strategies, set up promotions according to Trek’s sales promotion calendar, and monitor promotional ROI.
- Flexible and fun company culture
- Competitive health care
- PPO & HDHP medical plan options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Free life insurance & optional term life insurance
- Competitive vacation package
- 401(k) with match and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- 12 weeks of maternity leave with 100% pay
- 4 company holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
- Employee discounts on all product
- Deep partner retail discounts
In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, we continue to take extra steps and precautions to keep our employees and customers safe. We are now requiring that all employees show proof that they are fully vaccinated with the exception of a medical or religious exemption.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For More Information, Please Click On The Following Links
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Company: Trek Bicycle
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Columbia, MD
Application Deadline: N/A