Website Trax Retail
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Trax Retail in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Trax is looking for a talented and passionate Backend Engineer to join its Infrastructure Engineering team.
An infrastructure engineer at Trax primary goal is to make any product reach and run on production in the best shape it can:
from the ease of use to the other developers(ci/cd, monitoring), through enforcing high code standards and abstractions (SDKs, internal packages), to integrating the industry’s latest & greatest tools to support the rich Trax ecosystem( ML, Data Services etc) .
Develop internal tools that ensure production is running cost-effectively on a very high scale.
- Working on state-of-the-art technologies with amazing people
- Learning & development opportunities
- Global work environment, diverse & inclusive company
- Amazing office in central Tel-Aviv
Your Day 2 Day:
- Lead development cycles from the ideation phase to production
- Own, maintain and develop libraries and tools for +100 trax developers
- Own all cycle of productionization of services developed internally, building on our eco system of deploying and running on production (optimize code run time, enforce good practices and design patterns, scale the system efficiently, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer
- Solid understanding of cloud-based- microservices architecture
- AI engineering frameworks familiarity (kubeflow or equivalent)- Advantage
- Proven experience with Data lake architectures – Advantage
- Excellent communication skills – Must
- Computer science or equivalent bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
Company: Trax Retail
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A