Website Travelers Europe
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Travelers Europe in England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Control Account Consultant to join our team based in in the UK.
Design, undertake, and oversee the delivery of Risk Control assessments and services to assigned key accounts country-wide. Understands exposures and controls by class of business and can effectively communicate information to underwriting. Has a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers, brokers and underwriters positioning risk control services and capabilities to support the retention of key accounts. A lifelong learner who seeks to understand new and changing risks and a confident communicator experienced in presenting to customers and at industry events.
What Will You Do?
- Challenge and shape the delivery of risk control assessments and services to key customers achieving the right balance between value and cost.
- Consult with clients on strategies for identifying hazards, evaluating existing controls and coordinating the delivery of Risk Control services that will assist them in their efforts to reduce or prevent losses.
- Analyse losses to identify trends and ensure the comprehensive plan addresses the loss leaders while being delivered using the appropriate resources.
- Influence clients to progress risk management initiatives including the implementation of risk improvements.
- Builds and maintains productive relationships with underwriting, brokers, claim and the Risk Control service teams assigned to the account.
- Write technically detailed reports that communicate a clear assessment of risk and effectively articulate risk improvements.
- Conducts research for underwriters or clients on class of business, operations, unique or unidentified exposures, or any other technical subject requiring similar analysis.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of materials and guidelines for clients/brokers, including the delivery of training and presentations.
Each individual has responsibility for:
- Acting in accordance with Travelers Companies’ Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, Business Excellence Policy and all HRpolicies and procedures.
- Delivering high quality service to brokers and customers in line with our service standards.
- Complying with all legal, insurance, regulatory, Lloyd’s and Sarbanes Oxley rules and guidelines.
- Acting at all time in compliance with the Treating Customers Fairly outcomes.
- Working as a team with colleagues within the Company and the Enterprise.
- Adhering to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Keeping adequate records of all transactions undertaken with brokers, customers, and all other parties.
- Continually looking for improvement both from a personal and business perspective.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- Undergraduate degree in related field preferred.
- Insurance industry knowledge preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills preferred
- Technical aptitude, detail oriented.
- Superior communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with all others.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Influencing skills that effectively drive business needs.
- Negotiating change to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Ability to give and receive coaching and feedback.
- Recognised relevant certifications preferred.
What is a Must Have?
- Previous experience in safety, claim, risk management, military or related fields required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
What Is in It for You?
- Private Medical Insurance: On commencement of employment, you are eligible for single cover provided by Travelers, with the option to add cover for your dependents, at your expense through payroll deduction.
- Retirement: Travelers will make a basic contribution of 9% of pensionable salary to your Group Personal Pension Plan (“GPPP”). If you decide to contribute an additional amount from your salary, you will receive an increased company contribution up to a maximum of 3%. This would bring the total company contribution to 12%.
- Holiday Entitlement: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 25 days holiday entitlement annually, plus the opportunity to purchase additional days to allow for up to a total of 35 holidays per year.
- Wellness Programme: The Travelers wellness programme is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Employee Assistance programme provides access to professional counselling services and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through the EAP, you’re eligible for five free counselling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards programme that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
Company: Travelers Europe
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A