Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Travelcircus in Berlin 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Are you passionate about technology? Do you see yourself as a software developer? Would you like to learn some of the most demanded skills and best practices in the software development, directly from experienced IT professionals?
IF you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions then THEN keep on reading;
Working Student – Software Engineering (m/f/x)
from now onYour responsibilities
- To put into practice what you have learnt during your studying years
- To learn what they don’t teach in the classroom about digital products development and delivery
- To have an open mind and enjoy working in a multi-national environment
- To be willing to speak English plus other language like German / Spanish / Italian / etc
Things you will work on
- API development in a micro services setup
- Frontend development with React
- DevOps: Including Terraform, Ansible, and much more
- QA Automation and performance tests
- Processes automation
What we offer
- A COOL TEAM: No corporate BS, no boring dress codes and an agile mindset
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS thanks to part- and flexitime models as well as remote work
- ATTRACTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT in a stylish loft office with a start-up flair, daily cooking together, fun & solidarity in a varied work environment as well as regular team events
- TRANSPARENT COMMUNICATION through flat hierarchies, fixed feedback cycles and weekly company and team meetings
- OPTIMAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES through an extensive onboarding program and individual induction as well as continuous on-the-job training
- FREE DRINKS & SNACKS such as coffee, tea, water, mate, beer, soft drinks, juices & fruit and much more.
- SUBSIDY & DISCOUNT for the BVG company ticket (local public transport) as well as discounts from over 800 other providers
- PERSONAL TRAVEL BUDGET in the amount of € 1080 per year freely available on our entire product portfolio
- WORK LIFE BALANCE with up to 30 days vacation entitlement as well as company health management and pension provision
- You are passionate and curious about software development
- You are eager to learn
Bonus points if you:
- Have previous working experience or
- Have done a side project you feel proud of
Do you still have questions or do you want to apply immediately?
Can you recognize yourself? If yes, send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date via our online application form. Don´t miss the chance to be part of the Travelcircus team very soon.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon: +49 (0) 157 099 9587
In recent years, Travelcircus has developed into an internationally active company with over 100 employees who are highly motivated and committed to form the basis of our success.
If you would like to get to know our team, please visit our Instagram Career page – there you will get a first impression of your future colleagues.
We expressly declare that we welcome any person, regardless of gender, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
We look forward to meeting you!
Travelcircus was founded in 2014 and since than we have become Germany’s leading premium platform for short time entertainment travel with experiences such as theatre and musical visits, concerts, exhibitions or amusement parks. We work with top musicians like Bruce Springsteen, Coldplay and Metallica. By packaging quality-checked 4- and 5-star hotels with popular events, we have significantly revolutionized the short-trip segment. Since its founding, over a million travelers have already trusted Travelcircus and booked travel experiences at attractive prices.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A