Personal Support Worker (Overseas Recruitment) vacancy in Transforming PLC Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Website Transforming PLC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Transforming PLC in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
This role will allow you to relocate to the United Kingdom on a sponsored visa.
Rate of pay between EUR €10.91 (£9.20) to €12.62 (£10.65) per hour.
If you are committed to organisational growth, workforce development, supporting a team to deliver services that will enable a quality of life to individuals, a full-time or part-time role as a Personal Support Worker is an excellent opportunity to apply your knowledge as part of our organisation, and be a key person in our evolution and growth.
- to support individuals to live a quality life,
- to achieve their goals and aspirations through person-centred services
- to enable choice and control in a nurturing environment that allows exceptional outcomes to flourish.
Our Mission Is To Be
- outstanding to the individuals we support
- to our communities,
- to our colleagues and working partnerships.
Do I need experience?
- Experience of working in learning disabilities or mental health in community services or as support staff is preferable but not essential
- A full driving license is desirable but not essential.
- We will provide free training – NVQ 2 and NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care is desirable, but not essential.
What is the opportunity?
- Rate of pay up to EUR €12.62 (£10.65) per hour.
- Bonus scheme driven by performance
- Training and Career Development Opportunities – up to Degree Level, for free!
- Discounted rates on Food & Drink, Health & Beauty and lots more!!
- Holiday pay inclusive and Pension scheme, flexibility in working patterns
When will I be needed?
- Full-time or part-time hours on a rostered basis
- Generally weekdays and some weekends, as part of a regular shift pattern
- Drivers preferred
What will my role include?
- You will support a small bubble of individuals – maybe even one person – who you will get to know extremely well and support to live a great quality of life
- The primary focus of the role will be supporting people with their everyday lives, as well as with domestic activities, leisure, fitness, learning, employment, and individualised outcomes
- Encouraging and supporting individuals to learn and develop new skills and to nurture positive relationships – some of our support worker team members have even been invited skydiving and climbed a stadium!
- Completing personalised records throughout the day, and working in line with our policies and procedures
- Access to PPE and regular thrice weekly Covid testing, to ensure our workforce are safe and able to support individuals living in our services.
What will be needed from me?
- Be calm, positive, sensitive, and empathetic to individual needs
- Be understanding and supportive of equality and diversity!
- Be a great communicator and work to establish positive relationships with individuals, families, professionals and colleagues
- Be committed to your training, personal development and the development of the individuals that rely on your support
- This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check prior to commencement
Company: Transforming PLC
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A