Website Trailhead Biosystems Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Trailhead Biosystems Inc in Beachwood, OH 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
- Work closely with executive team to handle daily business operations
- Act as an executive assistant to Leadership team
- Calendar management including but not limited to, meetings, room bookings and business travel arrangements.
- Provide ad-hoc support as and when required for special projects
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records and documents
- Acts as the gatekeeper of the office where you have to independently deal with end-to-end office operations from front desk management, office security, to hosting guests and essentially, servicing all of our stakeholders need
- Assist with employee on-boarding processes and certain HR functions
- Assist in managing the job applications and recruitment process from communication, coordination to ensuring our talent pipeline is up-to-date.
- Employee record and attendance management
- Provide input in HR policies
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Drafting and enforcing company policies
- Payroll and reporting
- Support the sales & marketing team with any events planning logistics.
- Organize a centralized filing system for the company
- 3-5 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of HR systems, labor law and good HR practices preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft 365 suit, Virtual meeting platforms (Webex, MS Teams, Zoom etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Possess good time organization skills, attention to detail and works efficiently to execute tasks
- Preferred to have basic IT knowledge
- Preferred to have knowledge about laboratory and research operations
- Experience in regulated environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Company: Trailhead Biosystems Inc.
Vacancy Type: $36,000/yr – $42,000/yr · Full-time
Job Location: Beachwood, OH
Application Deadline: N/A