Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under TRACTEBEL in Bucureşti, România 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Tractebel is a global community of 4800 imaginative experts engineering a carbon-neutral future. Through our game-changing solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear and water projects, we help our clients create a positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, planet and profit collectively thrive.
- You provide design and / or consultancy for electrical substations / installations for control, protection, measurement up to 400 kV, for local and international clients. Your drive is to achieve and exceed the client’s expectations;
- You coordinate projects in your field of activity, by case;
- You establish design principles, criteria within your projects;
- You issue Design Notes, Drafts, Specifications, Technical Specifications and Briefs, Progress Reports, etc.;
- You provide bills of quantities and cost estimates for the works under consideration, by case;
- You issue/collaborate to the quality assurance plan of your projects;
- You collaborate with the Owner and with other designers or third parties in developing the project design;
- You apply the technical regulations and laws relevant for the projects you are involved in;
- You comply with and enforce compliance with the Health/Safety guidelines set out in the Project Safety Plan;
- You receive and share the expertise with the projects teams.
- Engineering background (Bachelor / Master Degree);
- Minimum 7 years of experience;
- Project management experience is a plus;
- Good knowledge of electrical engineering;
- Knowledge of design norms and regulations;
- Knowledge in electrical substations / networks shall be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of design and software tools dedicated to design of electrical installations is a plus;
- English proficiency, good knowledge of a second language can be an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package;
- Available for travelling, in Romania and abroad;
- Driving license;
- Dedicated personality working in a dynamic environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Effective, flexible and action-oriented.
- A working environment which is an active player in infrastructure and energy, encouraging innovation;
- Challenging and exciting international projects in a dynamic team of high-level experts;
- A stable, full-time position in an internationally reputed company with room for personal and professional development via the Tractebel Academy and the ENGIE University;
- An attractive compensation package.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucureşti, România
Application Deadline: N/A