This Jobsfunter Listing is about TraceLink in United States 2022
About the job
TraceLink’s software helps the pharmaceutical industry trace drugs through the supply chain and eliminate a $75 billion counterfeit drug problem that leads to 200,000 – 1 million deaths. Founded in 2009 with a simple mission to protect patients, thousands of businesses around the world, including 16 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer and Merck, trust Tracelink to deliver safe, secure medicines to the patients who need them anywhere in the world.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC , and for having a great company culture by Comparably .
This summer intern position will be joining TraceLink’s Network Operations team to assist with cleanup and analysis of the TraceLink network of life sciences companies. The summer intern will be working within TraceLink’s website and using basic Excel functions to perform necessary changes to its existing network. The summer intern position will report to the Manager of Network Operations.
- Data entry and modifications to existing records
- Web-based research into Life Sciences companies
- Basic analysis using Excel and reporting on findings
- Creation of training material and documentation of processes
- Assisting team members with priority projects
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as professionalism
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful in obtaining information when it is not readily available
- Experience with Excel and basic data analysis
- Experience with data entry a plus
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Data Analysis or a relevant field a plus
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A