Website Toyota North America
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Toyota North America in Plano, TX 2022
About the job
Toyota Motor North America has embarked on an important mission to become the leader in Digital Retailing for the automotive industry and transform into a digital mobility company. We are making significant investments to enhance our capabilities by enhancing our software products to serve our dealerships and consumers in the digital space.
Who We’re Looking For
Toyota’s Digital Customer Experience department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Technical Analyst.
The primary responsibility of this role is to become the subject matter expert in the assigned area to help create new software products or enhancements in our portfolio. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter and a strong desire to learn. Excellent collaboration and communication skills as well as a good understanding of the different technical areas including software engineering, cloud technology & modern integration pattern.
This position is eligible for remote work from qualifying locations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensure our product strategy/vision is kept up-to-date, on track, and well communicated internally by participating in the backlog prioritization and roadmap discussions.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to jointly author market requirement documents, user stories, and acceptance criteria to drive the workload of a scrum team.
- Provide testing, support, and provide customer insight to your scrum team in order to deliver amazing product releases.
- Exemplary project management and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to jump in to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience operating in an agile organization.
What You Bring
- Have Business Analyst skills & experience.
- Collaborating with UX Designer and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Experience & ability to create user stories and perform market analysis.
- Understanding of backlog aging and tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and capacity planning.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to partner with all levels within a team.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
Added bonus if you have
- Experience & ability to create product vision & roadmap.
- Ability to identify epics, create user stories, and spikes.
- Experience running an Agile Team as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner.
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus.
- Experience working with the team in different remote locations.
- Engineering, Information Systems, or Computer Science degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, etc.).
- Experience using Jira & Confluence.
- Experience working in a scaled-Agile environment.
- Understanding of technical architecture concepts, including API services, event-driven architecture, and layered application design.
What We’ll Bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flexible work options based on business needs.
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
Company: Toyota North America
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Plano, TX
Application Deadline: N/A