Website Toyota Industries Commercial Finance
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Toyota Industries Commercial Finance in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex 2022
About the job
Who We Are
A part of a bright future tied to a proud past.
As part of the Toyota family of companies, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance (TICF) creates extraordinary customer experiences through our Brand Promise to be the partner of choice in the commercial finance industry.
Since 1985, TICF has offered an extensive line of commercial financing programs for Toyota forklifts and Hino trucks through our network of Toyota Industrial Equipment and Hino Motor Sales dealers to their customers. Our people-focused team of professionals are constantly striving to provide better solutions. Because of that we have experienced substantial growth and evolution. We are a new organization with a proud legacy. Are you interested in becoming part of it?
TICF Vision Statement: To be the premier captive finance company that champions Toyota Industries Corporation, Hino Motors, and dealers’ prosperity.
TICF Mission Statement: Provide financial solutions to sell Toyota Industries, Hino Motors, and dealer products.
Why This Job Exists: Job Summary/Scope of Impact
The Credit Analyst is responsible for underwriting small, medium and large ticket commercial loans and lease transactions for material handling and commercial truck products.
What You’ll Do: Major Accountabilities
- Analyze and decision retail/lease offerings within analyst’s approval limits. Approval authority of $500K. Make recommendations to management based on credit strength and risk analysis of applicant while:
- Interpreting business and personal credit reports
- Analyzing personal and corporate tax returns
- Analyzing corporate financial statements
- Preparing concise written summary to support underwriting decision
- Preparing written credit package for line of credit requests
- Restructuring deals to assist customers with cash flow challenges
- Assist dealers with quoting and developing competitive financing structures and provide the highest level of service by maintaining turnaround at or above scorecard objectives
- Communicate with dealerships on a daily basis while explaining credit decisions with sufficient information, consistency in purchase policy and quality must be present on every credit decision.
- As a captive financing partner, work closely with distributors (Toyota Material Handling U.S.A. and Hino Motor U.S.A.) in order to grow market share and portfolio balance.
- Collaboratively work with Sales & Marketing department in order to identify new business opportunities and to develop customer loyalty.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and involve in developing/executing projects
- Work flexible schedules and occasional weekend hours.
Who You Are: Experience, Training, Education
- Minimum 3 years of retail, consumer, asset based lending or commercial financing experience required. Captive finance and automotive credit analyst experience is preferred.
- Experience in underwriting while performing in-depth financial statement analysis for various type or size of businesses
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment under pressure to meet both internal and external deadlines
- Ability to precisely present reasoning for credit recommendation to management
- Ability to work as a team and build collaborative relationship with partnering departments in the organization
- Strong work-ethic and ability to work flexible hours
- Industry knowledge for material handling equipment and/or commercial truck financing/leasing knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and T-Value
- B.A./B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business related discipline
- Builds Trust: Can be trusted to keep promises and confidences. Is honest and ethical. Behavior is consistently aligned with organization’s core values.
- Be faithful to your duties thereby contributing to the company and to the overall good of society.
- Be ahead of the times through endless creativity, curiosity, and pursuit of improvement.
- Be practical an avoid frivolity.
- Be kind and generous; strive to create a warm, home-like atmosphere.
- Be humble and show gratitude for things great and small.
Turn Toward Great Benefits
- Work/Life (flextime, 9/80 work schedule offered where applicable)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle rental, lease, and purchase program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (plus more)
- Generously matched 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for growth
Company: Toyota Industries Commercial Finance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Application Deadline: N/A