Reporting to the Regional Demand & Supply Manager, the person in this role will support the LA Regional Office’s goal to provide industry leading wholesale support through the administration of our new vehicle allocation and supporting programs.
- Process and renew California DMV paperwork for company vehicles.
- Research and respond to internal/external inquiry phone calls and emails.
- Update department Dealer Daily webpage.
- Process and renew California distributor licensing for region associates.
- Review dealer requests for MSOs; distribute/mail and track approvals.
- Creation of various market related PowerPoint presentations.
- Required to qualify and obtain a California sales license.
- Assign, track and manage regional demos and pool vehicle inventory.
- Assist with the ordering and processing of associate lease vehicles.
- Distribute and track company vehicle violations/infractions.
- Prepare and maintain reports for SOX compliance.
- Create, maintain and distribute Demand & Supply reports.
- Process new/used vehicle sales for associates, family members, retirees and vendors.
- Process and distribute replacement Monroney labels.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Capability and desire to function in a collaborative team environment.
- Capability and desire to learn and proficiently use proprietary company and vendor software programs.
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills with ability to prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and maintain good follow up abilities.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with ability to interface with customers, internal team members, and dealership personnel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SharePoint, and OneDrive.
- Working knowledge of Toyota Customer Connections and Guest Experience Platform.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher), or equivalent professional work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org