Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Customer Data Science, the person in this role will support the Marketing Technology and Analytics department’s objective to optimize marketing investment by building customer-level intelligence like next best action, recommendation engine, etc.
- Run experimentation initiatives; design test plans, obtain cross-functional alignment, complete robust analysis, and deliver practical insights.
Collaborate with other data scientists/data science teams at Toyota to use shared platforms, enterprise standards, best practices to deliver insights and innovations.
- Communicate/build products to deliver data-driven insights and recommendations to non-technical audiences, through clear visualizations and presentations.
- Use machine learning and deep learning to build consumer intelligence that customer-centric business teams can rely on (Next Best Action, Behavior Models, Churn to name a few) and help achieve the greatest possible value.
- Build and maintain various pipelines required for model deployment and continuous operations around models.
- Conduct analyses on large sets of data to extract insights that will guide our marketing and centric investments.
- Use a flexible, analytical approach to design, develop, and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms that lead to optimal value extraction from the data.
- Intellectually curious with all things data, a very skilled communicator who focuses as much on the delivery of insights, as you do on the underlying technical solution.
- Strong understanding of various customer touchpoints and diverse datasets. Experience with Next Best Action,
- Recommendation engine, customer churn type of models.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with batch and API model deployment in the cloud, best practices on model monitoring, and running operations around machine learning pipelines.
- Expert analytical skills, including analysis and modeling of big data using statistics, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Strong SQL and Python experience desired.
- Experienced in taking vague questions and crystallizing them into impactful experiments, analyses, or models.
- You have a degree in a quantitative field, such as Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics; an advanced degree is desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com