We’re looking for a Cloud Platform Manager to help us make a difference in the architecture, design, and implementation of Toyota Financial Services (TFS) public and private cloud platforms, including physical and virtual servers, Kubernetes, databases, storage, container platforms as well as enhance TFS Infrastructure as Code (IaC) capabilities. The Cloud Platform Manager will maintain an in-depth understanding of the future of the business needs, supports the alignment of IT projects and TFS Cloud architecture and strategies.
- Stay well informed of emerging technology and industry trends and integrate the knowledge into the improvement of current systems and business procedures.
- Actively seek internal and external information and insights to improve own work and department operations and services.
- Work with limited supervision, having significant latitude for independent judgment.
- Proactively identify new and improved technical solutions and evaluate and recommend options to management.
- Provide strategic analytics and counseling to management on important technology and business issues.
- Advise management on new technology and industry trends and assist them in developing visions and strategies for the future.
- Participate in multiple projects and play a key role as a subject matter expert for successful implementation. Act as a critical advisor to the team, providing deep functional expertise in the standards, processes, and procedures.
- Lead and manage the cloud team to develop Infrastructure as Code and Cloud Infrastructure Automation capabilities.
- Combine conceptual understanding with deep and broad expertise over multiple subject areas and fill critical institutional knowledge gaps.
- Ability to have an open dialog with an application team, learn their application’s function and API to build extensive integrations.
- In-depth knowledge of HashiCorp Packer for the use of Windows and RHEL AMI creation.
- Ability to travel domestically 5% of the time.
- Exposure to DevOps, CI/CD toolchains, such as Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory, and Git, Chef, Ansible, and/or HashiCorp Terraform.
- Comfortable with web technologies including HTTPS, SSL/TLS, and REST.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent professional work experience relevant to this position.
- Experience with the development of proof-of-concept/prototypes cloud solutions.
- Experience with designing and implementing Azure Cloud Services.
- Experienced with working with Unix/Linux/Windows Platforms.
- Experienced in leading and managing Cloud engineering and Infrastructure teams.
- Experience with designing and implementing AWS EC2, RDS, S3, EKS, EMR, Sagemaker, VPC, and Transit Gateway.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com