Toyota’s Connected Technologies Department is actively looking to grow their team and are seeking a highly driven and passionate Software Engineer, In-Vehicle Development. The primary responsibility of this role is to write and deliver high-quality in-vehicle software using Flutter as part of a small team of peers. This position will be reporting to the Software Engineering Manager and will support the Connected Technologies department’s objective to build high-quality and innovative in-vehicle software.
- Collaboration with other team members. All software engineers are expected to spend a good amount of their time in collaborative coding sessions or helping other team members work through problems.
- Being highly organized with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Attending team meetings/activities. All software engineers are expected to attend regular meetings as required by their product team.
- Code review and documentation tasks. All software engineers are expected to review code from others and write documentation or proposals to improve processes.
- Hands-on UX-focused coding. This includes writing direct feature code and subtasks that are expected, such as writing automated tests.
- Strong hands-on coding skills with a focus on UI development for native mobile applications (iOS or Android). Languages include: Swift, Kotlin, Jetpack, etc.
- Written and published technical documents, such as proposals accepted in open source software communities AND/OR portfolio of high-quality published apps on iOS App Store or Google Play.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with flutter.
- Progressive experience as an individual contributor working on native mobile applications.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer or in a similar field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org