Website Tokio Marine HCC - International Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Tokio Marine HCC International Group in Bridgend, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Position at Tokio Marine HCC
To participate in the day to day operations of the On Call team by providing administrative and customer service support for allocated calls/ tasks, including (but not exclusively): inbound assistance triage, after-hours customer service enquiries/support, inbound communication triage and the facilitation of financial transactions, whilst at all times displaying the highest possible standard of customer care.
- Adopts and positively displays TMHCC ‘Good Company’ ethics at all times .
- Ensures allocated incoming calls/ tasks are processed, maintained and validated accurately, in a timely manner and in accordance with agreed company service standards/KPI.
- Contacts/liaises with customers, internal / external colleagues and service providers in a professional and courteous manner, always seeking to successfully complete job requirements and responsibilities, whilst striving to professionally /swiftly resolve differences/queries.
- Ensures High Priority work is correctly identified and prioritised.
- Supports the Global Response Centre in all aspects of emergency medical & travel cases, ranging from lost passport/delayed baggage to life threatening medical/political/security situations.
- Practices team-spirit and customer/quality philosophies at all times .
- Ensures customers are treated fairly at all times .
- Ensures immediate referral to Team Leader/Line Manager of all complaint issues arising.
- Practices & promotes TMHCC core values at all times , to both internal & external contacts alike.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work any such additional hours as may be necessary to fulfil the employee’s duties, as reasonably required.
- Assists with Ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
- Provides support wherever possible to fellow TMHCC team members, as appropriate and as reasonably requested.
Skills And Experience Specification
- Preferred education level – A-Level (grades A-C) or Core curriculum GCSE (grades A- B )
- Motivated with good interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, tact, diplomacy and flexibility.
- Keyboard/PC and general Microsoft ‘office’ skills , particularly Excel .
- An awareness and demonstrated willingness to practice customer care and quality philosophies.
- A willingness to work both as part of team and on own initiative.
“Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, and other locations. With the strength and stability that comes from being a member of the Tokio Marine group, and more than forty years of growth, profitability, and stability, we offer important insurance products that most people do not even know exist.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies. # LI-TS1
Company: Tokio Marine HCC – International Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bridgend, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A