Website Tokio Marine HCC - International Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Tokio Marine HCC International Group in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Position at Tokio Marine HCC
Underwriting Assistant – Property Treaty
The TMHCC Treaty Reinsurance team has been very successful in underwriting a profitable book over the last 10 years. The Treaty Team is split into North American Cat, International Cat, Risk, Engineering, and Specialty. This role is to support all the Engineering Underwriters but will at times offer support across, and have access to, all areas of the Treaty Team .
The successful candidate will be a key member of the support team for the Underwriters but will also be involved with day-to-day transactions with Brokers and Underwriters and will get good opportunities to learn the business.
There is opportunity for progression and participation in our Career Acceleration Programme for the right candidate.
To provide general support to the underwriting team. Maintaining records, inputting, and checking policies.
- Process broker enquiries (including renewals, new business, quotes etc.), follow-up and monitor progress towards budget.
- Assist with rating of accounts by analysis, interpretation, and input of underwriting information.
- Produce reports from systems for use by the Underwriters.
- Support Underwriters during underwriting hours to maximise efficiency in handling Broker enquires.
- Provide Broker and Client support work for Underwriters including preparation for renewals and Client meetings.
- Monitor and Maintain workflow systems.
- Produce and maintain wordings and clauses database.
- Indexing policy documents in the Imageright database.
- Entering geographical exposure data into the Exact aggregate database.
- Ad-Hoc administration duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, and scanning.
- Liaising with colleagues in our Bridgend Office
Skills And Experience Specification
- Educated to at least A level or equivalent standard.
- Conscientious, hardworking, and driven
- Good IT skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a team
- Good attention to detail
“ Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, and other locations. With the strength and stability that comes from being a member of the Tokio Marine group, and more than forty years of growth, profitability, and stability, we offer important insurance products that most people do not even know exist.
Just as we invest in our company, we invest in our employees’ careers. We provide our employees a collaborative and rewarding environment within which to gain the knowledge, skills, and experience that lead to a rewarding career. Our products allow our customers to take on opportunity with confidence. In turn, our competitive salaries, attractive benefits, and potential for career growth allow you to take on opportunity with confidence.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more informa tion about our companies.
Company: Tokio Marine HCC – International Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A