This Jobsfunter Listing is about Toast in United States 2022
About the job
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The restaurant industry is undergoing a once-in-a-lifetime shift, and the team at Toast is committed to helping restaurants navigate these unprecedented times. We are focused on building the platform to empower restaurants to adapt to this new world, take control of their operations, and get back to what they do best: creating memorable and meaningful dining experiences for their guests. Restaurants can trust that Toast will deliver on their present-day needs while investing in experiences that will power the future of dining, because Toast products don’t just serve the restaurant industry – they are built by restaurant people.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast’s Guest Pillar is delivering on this promise by building an all-in-one platform designed to deepen the connection between restaurants and their guests. Our Digital Ordering team is committed to creating more convenient and delightful ordering experiences for those guests, so as to capture new customers and build sustainable business for our restaurant partners. Now we are looking to take our products to the next level – with your help.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to drive the development of great end-to-end experiences for our Online Ordering product. Partnering with our Engineering, User Experience, and additional stakeholder teams, you will help define the vision for creating best-in-class Online Ordering products and features; develop and execute a plan for bringing that vision to life; and identify outside-the-box opportunities to improve ordering experiences for both guests and restaurants.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Identify key problems restaurants and guests face and develop creative solutions to them.
- Define and execute a development plan with your engineering and UX partners to deliver a simple yet delightful user experience to guests.
- Align your product vision and roadmap with Toast’s overall business goals, KPIs, and reporting structures to make sure your work can drive an impact.
- Develop strong empathy for and familiarity of the needs and challenges facing both restaurants and guests.
- Drive purpose and clarity for your team, stakeholders, and leadership through strong written and verbal communication.
- Set ambitious goals, and use your persistence and creativity to meet them.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years of product management experience, preferred
- A track record of building and shipping great consumer products.
- Deep understanding of agile product methodologies and best practice.
- Experience with product analytics, A/B testing, and defining and reporting KPIs.
- Strong listening, communication, and decision-making skills.
- A “One Team” approach to problem solving and collaborating across teams
- A laser-focus on producing impact.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
- Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A