This Jobsfunter Listing is about Toast in United States 2022
About the job
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Multi Location Experience team streamlines operations for Toast’s largest, high-profile brands, tackling the unique challenges of managing data at scale across multiple locations and concepts. With a mission to deliver an industry-best experience, this team enables brands to grow quickly and operate efficiently in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Designer with a strong portfolio that demonstrates an ability to balance user goals with business objectives, while delivering intuitive experiences that “Do right by the customer.” We seek an experienced teammate dedicated to our mission; helping restaurants do what they love and thrive.
About this roll* (responsibilities)
- Collaborate with UX, product management, engineering, and marketing to understand users, translating that understanding into design artifacts that shape thinking and guide development
- Design intuitive experiences across responsive web and native mobile platforms, delivering easy to follow wireframes, workflows, and prototypes
- Regularly conduct design reviews to obtain feedback, iterating on the designs to improve results
- Plan and execute user research studies that generate insights to positively impact product design
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
Do you have the right ingredients*? (requirements)
- 3-5 years of experience with demonstrated ability to lead the solution of a product area and connect to a broader product vision
- Experience creating digital solutions that include complex data and/or processes
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn new things and tackle a range of challenges as they arise
- Experience with holistic design approaches, including journey mapping, to create delightful moments across the entire experience
- Expert in designing for multiple screen sizes and platforms: responsive mobile, and web
- Enough UX Research fluency to be data and insights driven
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Fluency in Figma and other prototyping and design collaboration tools
- Passion for doing right by the customer
Special Sauce* (nonessential skills & nice to haves)
- Experience with/knowledge of enterprise level data management processes such as hierarchy management and auditing tools
Our Spread* of Total Benefits (US)
- Unlimited vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to employee wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Mental Health benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
- Commuter benefits
- Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A