This Jobsfunter Listing is about TMobile in Bellevue, WA 2022
About the job
The HR Business System Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products in support of HR initiatives. Responsibilities include soliciting and documenting business requirements, developing traceability solutions, and leading the planning and execution of user acceptance testing. This role is also responsible for assessing system impacts, conducting gap analysis, and documenting business processes.
WA504-WA-Headquarters, Building 3
12920 SE 38th St
Other Locations Available
Overland Park, KS
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders and creates comprehensive work products (i.e., detailed business requirements, traceability matrix, gap analysis, etc.).
- Designs and develops user acceptance testing plans as well as test scenarios, test cases, and scripts.
- Facilitates and leads large, cross-functional, group meetings with varying levels of leadership involved.
- Elicits and evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a more general understanding.
- Understands how policies, systems and processes impacts projects.
- Brokers consensus among stakeholders with conflicting views and needs.
- Initiates and executes initiatives to improve processes, procedures, and tools utilized by the team.
- Reviews deliverables and provides input for other analysts.
- Develops a business analysis work-plan to manage own tasks, deliverables, schedule and provides information to stakeholders and Project Management.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Working understanding of BSA best practice and principles; demonstrated ability to apply BSA principles required.
- 2-4 years working experience of systems analysis experience with understanding strategic business information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple deliverables with competing priorities and timelines.
- Experience leading teams and individuals by way of influence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High proficiency with Microsoft tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Experience using Jira is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field; equivalent work experience considered.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated. T-Mobile USA, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in T-Mobile’s workplace and employee conduct in violation of this prohibition is subject to employer discipline, including termination.
Vacancy Type: $68,000/yr – $135,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Application Deadline: N/A