This Jobsfunter Listing is about TMobile in Bellevue, WA 2022
About the job
T his position is in the Procurement Operations & Performance team. Specifically, the Tools and Technology team. Candidate will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, processes, data, visualizations and insights for existing and new applications supporting procurement. Candidates will also work with the user base and business partners to understand their use cases and business requirements. Diving into data, writing SQL to query the data warehouse, creating dashboards using Power BI, all in support of Procurement.
WA110-WA-Bellevue Building 10 Office
3255 160th Ave SE
Other Locations Available
Overland Park, KS
- The ideal candidate understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals.
- This position facilitates communication between business partners, technical teams, and COTS application vendors. This ideal candidate also plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery.
- This role provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service-related initiatives.
- Experience With SharePoint.
- 2-4 Years: Working Experience Of Systems Analysis Experience With Understanding Strategic Business Information Systems.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Systems Analysis
- Business Systems Consulting
- Technical Writing
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Vacancy Type: $68,000/yr – $135,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Application Deadline: N/A