Website TMB (Trusted Media Brands)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about TMB Trusted Media Brands in Los Angeles, CA 2022
About the job
Coordinator – Streaming TV, Program Scheduling
Trusted Media Brands is a leading global media company that reaches hundreds of millions of consumers via our dynamic portfolio of media properties. We offer best-in-class insights and data-driven marketing solutions that reach engaged communities across food, home, lifestyle and wellness content; and now following our August 2021 acquisition of Jukin Media, a leading digital entertainment company, we also engage audiences across the pets, humor, and active lifestyle verticals. In all we reach nearly 100 million people globally, and we deliver more than two billion minutes of monthly video viewership across streaming TV and social media. See what’s new at FailArmy , Taste of Home , The Pet Collective , Family Handyman , People Are Awesome , Reader’s Digest , The Healthy and Birds and Blooms .
About The Role
The Streaming TV team at Jukin Media is looking to add a Coordinator to their Program Scheduling team. This is a very important role to running our Streaming TV / FAST Channels.
This position is responsible for working with the Director, Program Strategy and Scheduling and the Program Strategy team to manage and maintain all data, metadata and schedules and promos in our scheduling systems.
This position will report to the Manager, Program Strategy and Scheduling.
We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, New Delhi, London, Milwaukee and Minnesota. We welcome you to any of our offices, but you can also have the opportunity to work from home.
- Create and build programs and schedules inside the streaming tv programming scheduling and delivery systems.
- Input daily episodic schedules.
- Provide program metadata for EPG use to Gracenote and other EPG services
- Produce and distribute daily/weekly programming reports.
- Schedule Promo assets in the programming scheduling systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital Media, or other related discipline
- Experience in Digital Media, Content Management or Content Operations.
- Experience with CMS applications and managing metadata within them.
- Experience with Wurl, Frequency, Wide Orbit or other TV Scheduling Systems a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Passion for Social video and TV programming.
- Able to practice confidentiality and discretion with multiple accounts and information.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Experience with Google G-Suite, Slack and MS Office product suite skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile growth environment where you will get your hands into the details.
We value our people and offer a collaborative and engaging culture. As a Trusted Media Brands employee, you will enjoy work/life balance, generous time off and comprehensive benefits and programs.
Trusted Media Brands embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Company: TMB (Trusted Media Brands)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A