Sales Specialist – Microbiology Positions in Thermo Fisher Scientific Slovakia
Website Thermo Fisher Scientific
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Thermo Fisher Scientific in Slovakia 2022
About the job
Division Specific Information
The Sales Specialist is responsible for sales activities related to Thermo Fisher Scientific Microbiology Division product portfolio in Slovakia. Major responsibilities are sales of diagnostics portfolio to a range of customers / laboratories, crafting new sales opportunities, key account management, and realization of sales targets. The position is remote with 70% time of travelling.
What will you do?
- Prospecting, lead generation, active selling, gathering market intelligence including competitive landscape in the fields clinical microbiology, environmental microbiology, food quality, safety, veterinary, pharmaceutical microbiology and biotechnology industry.
- Realization of sales plan though sales activities and active participation on marketing campaigns.
- Effective planning and execution of sales activities, such as calls and video calls, visits, presentations, and customer nurturing.
- Active participation at conferences, seminars and webinars where company and its products are presented.
- Daily use of CRM system and recording of customer activities, sales opportunities, and updating customer database.
- Preparation of public tenders in partnership with sales manager.
- Regular communication and collaboration with Sales Management, Finance and Customer Service departments.
- Regular communication with technical support and product management.
- Participation on creation and execution of annual marketing plan.
- A University Degree in either microbiology, life sciences, medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacy related field
- Minimum of 2 years commercial sales experience demonstrated from a Microbiology, Life Sciences, Clinical, Immunology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or Pharmaceutical background
- Fluent communication in written and spoken Slovakian language
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills (Proficient in English, spoken & written)
- Honed communication skills with ability to present at all levels
- Results oriented and customer-need focused
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Self-directed, persistent, and goal-oriented
- Team player, able to work optimally with others
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Driving license – B
- PC skills – MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Open minded personality with ability learn and growth
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do meaningful work, that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join 100,000 colleagues who bring our Mission to life each day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. You’ll find the resources here to achieve your career goals and help take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
For more information please review https://www.thermofisher.com
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A