Website The Wonderful Company
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Wonderful Company in Los Angeles, CA 2022
About the job
You may know us as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Justin Wine, Teleflora and Halos Citrus, but we’re all Wonderful – and we have a great opportunity for a Business Process Analyst.
As The Wonderful Company accelerates and pushes to expand its reach across our business, we are embarking on a digital and technological transformation to ensure our data, processes and technology support our ambitious goals. This is a highly visible effort, led by our company owner, with significant attention and investments over a multi-year timeframe. As part of this effort we are looking to build out, our IT Project Management Office (PMO).
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for process modelling and change control of current and future business processes. This important customer-facing role will be responsible for conducting remote and on-site meetings for mapping process flow, identifying pain points and opportunities for improvements. The Business Process Analyst is responsible for training the user teams on business process terminology, modeling, symbols, and workflow. This role is responsible for documenting and compiling the process maps, evaluate their applicability to different business units, improvise them to create a central repository of all process maps that apply to all Wonderful businesses.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a business process mapping and improvement background, experience and/or education to get involved in a large business transformation and ERP implementation initiative at the Wonderful companies.
- Plans and conducts business process mapping and optimization sessions
- Train users on process mapping tools and methodologies
- Interview, observe and collaborate with teams to effectively identify and decompose process information
- Develops and maintains current and future state process maps and narratives in a consistent format across businesses/departments
- Facilitates the standardization of business processes and metrics across different businesses and product lines of The Wonderful Company
- Propose changes to business process in line with best practices (i.e. identify missing steps, steps that are duplicatesedundant, better way to sequence step than the order in which they are currently performed)
- Submit draft deliverables as each is complete, for review and approval
- Hold debrief meeting with each department/business to provide clarifications and to address open issues/action items
- Plans and conducts IT systems and reporting requirement collection sessions
- Collaborates with partner and IT teams in translating process maps and requirements during the design, build and testing phases of software systems
- Develops and presents status and metrics to executive teams
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project and business teams
- Measures the performance of future state process after implementation. Reports the performance metrics to the executive members and plans continuous improvements
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for business processes and software systems
- Performs cost and benefit analyses
- Bachelor’s degree 5+ years’ work experience or Master’s Degree and 3+ years’ of work experience
- Experience working in consumer products, food and beverage industry
- Business process mapping and management experience
- Experience providing work direction, coaching and guidance to project teams
- Detail oriented with the drive to follow through on critical and time sensitive tasks
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
Nice to have:
- Business process mapping experience for consulting companies in the past.
- Experience in ERP/Cloud Application Implementation Projects
- Microsoft Project, Visio and SharePoint
- Experience in ARIS process modelling tool
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt Certification
- Previous experience of working on multiple process mapping and business transformation projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment with multiple work streams and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated achievement-oriented self-starter
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Wonderful’s Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) – allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California’s Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law
Company: The Wonderful Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A