Website The Wendy's Company
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Wendys Company in Nassau Bay, TX 2022
About the job
What you’ll do
HAZA Foods of Northeast, LLC (franchisee of Wendy’s) is seeking Restaurant Assistant General Managers with 1+ year of AGM experience in fast foodestaurant concepts, to assist in managing daily operations of one of our very successful, high-volume fast-food restaurants. The ideal candidate will be customer service focused and goal oriented!
What you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known national brand and an established company that offers competitive salaries, benefits and career advancement opportunities!
The management career path at Wendy’s….
- Assistant General Manager
- General Manager
- Training General Manager
- District Manager (and beyond….)
And along the way, we will provide to you the training and development needed to achieve your management goals! Internal promotions are based on personal performance and business need, not hire date!
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX (for employee and family, as well as domestic partner benefits)
- 401k with company match
- Monthly paid bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
What we expect from you
- Min 1 year Assistant Manager experience (high volume food service concepts preferred)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays (Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private transportation
- Consent to background screening
- HS diploma or equiv & possess all documents required by state and federal law
- Able to walk and stand for long periods
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
Under the direction of the General Manager, the AGM is responsible to support the GM in managing the restaurant’s daily operations, including, but not limited to
- Overseeing restaurant’s daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and orientate team
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy’s franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.
Company: The Wendy’s Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Nassau Bay, TX
Application Deadline: N/A