Website The Wendy's Company
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Wendys Company in Georgia, United States 2022
About the job
What you’ll do
Assistant General Managers are an integral part of the restaurant leadership and management team. AGM’s provide the direction, training and expertise required to ensure that the customer’s expectations are exceeded and that each shift that they oversee achieves its business goals.
Assistant General Manager
- Help run a million-dollar business through high energy and high standards
- Understand the right way to do business and helps the team act accordingly
- Assist with building bench strength by developing successful Crew and Shift Supervisors
- Maintain a Team atmosphere
WenJAI Restaurant Group owns and operates 72 limited service restaurants in Florida, New Mexico, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.
Our mission is to be A CUT ABOVE to our stakeholders while remaining true to our values of commitment, fairness, honesty, loyalty, and respect. We strive to remain leaders in the nation’s evolving FRANCHISE fast food restaurant industry, realizing it by delivering an exceptional experience of quality, service, and cleanliness to our customers through our professional, friendly and continually developed staff; by maintaining high operational standards; and being engaged contributors to our communities. Our leadership team is comprised of professionals that bring over 450 years of experience in the industry.
- To assist the General Manager in maintaining the daily operations and staff of the restaurant, including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs, and systems.
- To participate in the achievement of store objectives.
- To ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
- To assist in interviewing, recommending, selecting and training Shift Supervisors and Crew Members in the restaurant.
- To participate in creating and maintaining an environment and culture of engaged employees.
- The Assistant General Manager must also be able to work and communicate effectively with the store team, including the General Manager, other Restaurant Managers, Shift Supervisors and Crew Members.
WenJAI Restaurant Group will, upon request, provide reasonable accommodation in accordance with the ADA to the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant with a disability, unless to do so would cause the Company an undue hardship.
What you can expect
We offer some of the best benefits in the business including:
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Career Advancement
What we expect from you
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy’s franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.
Company: The Wendy’s Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Georgia, United States
Application Deadline: N/A