Website The Web Bureau
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Web Bureau in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
The Team: Zesty/Web Bureau, a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for technology, the Internet and customer service. Zesty/Web bureau is an award-winning digital strategy, design and development agency with over 22 years of experience gained across 3000+ digital projects.
We are Wireless. Our people create award-winning national and local radio and podcasts which have become destinations for millions of listeners across the UK, Ireland and beyond. Our success is rooted in delivering content our audiences love. Since Chris Evans returned to his spiritual home at Virgin Radio UK a year ago, the whole schedule has seen record audiences, and we’ve launched three new Virgin channels: Anthems, Chilled and Groove. talkSPORT is the world’s biggest sports
radio station, partnering with the Premier League, the England Cricket Board and many others to deliver live commentaries and analysis from the best in the business. From FM104 in Dublin, to Cork’s 96FM, our Irish local radio brands are distinguished by their connections with their communities.
- As Business Development Manager, you will report to our Commercial Director. Your responsibilities as a Business Development Manager will include leading pitches, supporting the conversion of opportunities, and helping to drive our digital agency towards significant revenue growth.
- Responsibilities include working with new and existing clients. Advising clients on the optimum web, ecommerce & digital marketing strategy for their organisation. Promoting Web Bureau’s primary products and services to new & existing clients appropriately. Identifying new business opportunities with potential new clients and managing the sales process through to a successful conclusion.
Day to day you will:
- To meet personal targets on existing revenue streams and build new revenue streams
- To identify new strategic business opportunities for Web Bureau and contribute to the business planning process
- To author and manage bids for potential clients in both the Public Sector and the Private Sector
- To liaise with technical personnel in order to understand and meet client requirements and expectations for project delivery and ongoing service
- To present Web Bureau, its ethos and its capabilities in a highly professional manner
- To work closely with the other teams in Web Bureau to help maximise opportunities across the business
- To complete Account Management and relationship building tasks for key clients
- To help develop, implement and assess marketing campaigns for specific products and services
- To attend industry events and business networking groups to assist in developing Web Bureau’s market profile
What we’re looking for from you:
- Previous experience in a business development manager role is essential, ideally gained within an agency environment
- Proven experience of working to and achieving sales targets
- Ability to identify and develop opportunities in order to maximise revenue potential
What’s in it for you:
- We love our business and what we do. We want you to love work as much as we do so we promise to offer on-the-job training and development enabling you to be the best you can be. In addition we are a collaborative and social team. For the right person, this job represents an exciting opportunity to join a successful company and be a key player in steering its future development.
- Competitive salary, commission (OTE £50,000) and structured career development plan
- Regular training, workshops and presentations
- Employee pension scheme
- Employee perk and benefits scheme
- Remote & Flexible working provisions
Please ensure your CV outlines your skills and experience in relation to the requirements.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.
Company: The Web Bureau
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A