Website The Washington Post
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Washington Post in Richmond, VA 2022
About the job
The Washington Post’s Client Solutions department is seeking a CRM Analyst to join our Sales Operations & Analytics team. You will be working with stakeholders across the department to develop solutions that serve revenue growth. This role will primarily focus on supporting our sales teams to ensure they have the most accurate and up-to-date data in Salesforce to manage their pipeline. The CRM Analyst will also support our continued expansion of Tableau CRM by building and refining dashboards for all levels of the sales organization. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and analytical minded with excellent collaboration skills. You are comfortable working with a large amount of complex revenue data from various sources.
- Support day-to-day Salesforce administration, including data entry, data cleansing, user support, and training.
- Maintain dashboards and perform regular audits on all dashboard data.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leaders, and other stakeholders, to understand CRM usage and data needs.
- Own the buildout of user-friendly reports and dashboards to convey key performance metrics in CRM and Tableau.
- Partner with data engineering and data warehouse teams to implement new data and metrics in reporting environment.
- Understand the underlying data architecture and how to use it to report on business performance.
- Assist the Sales Operations & Analytics team with other reporting and ad hoc requests.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience working with CRMs
- Experience working in Sales or Business Operations
- Ability to perform Salesforce.com administrative functions
- Knowledge of Tableau dashboard building
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills when dealing with all levels of management
- Evidence of good judgment, creativity, inquisitiveness, and perseverance in past work or educational experience
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
The Post strives to provide its readers with high-quality, trustworthy news and information while constantly innovating. That mission is best served by a diverse, multi-generational workforce with varied life experiences and perspectives. All cultures and backgrounds are welcomed.
The innovation doesn’t end in the Newsroom – dozens of teams power The Washington Post. We are now hiring the next innovator – how will you Impact Tomorrow?
Company: The Washington Post
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: N/A