Website The Salvation Army USA Western Territory
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Salvation Army USA Western Territory in Fresno, CA 2022
About the job
THE SALVATION ARMY MISSION STATEMENT: The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Demonstrated competency in skill area as indicated by verifiable training and/or experience.
- Ability to read and write and to understand and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull objects.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks.
Essential Job Duties
- Sort product efficiently and properly according to the standard of TSA policy.
- Provide Quality Assurance by inspecting products for defects and damages.
- Identify product correctly and direct to proper department for processing.
- Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials.
- Follow safety measures established and maintained by TSA policy and government regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality as needed and required for the operation of the total program.
- Overtime: Any and all overtime must have the written approval of the supervisor.
- The supervisor’s initials must appear on the timecard besides the overtime hours.
- Other written or verbal duties as may be assigned, from time to time by the Production Manager, the Administrator or their designated representative.
Company: The Salvation Army USA Western Territory
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Fresno, CA
Application Deadline: N/A